N.B. We have separate camping areas for Camper/Caravans and a quiet camping field for Families or others who want a little less noise at night! We have limited spaces for camper/caravans in the quiet field I’m afraid – please see Buy Ticket page for latest availability.
We also have an area close to the main arena entrance for disabled parking and camping. The ground is relatively level but it is farmland so will vary according to weather conditions.
We have a Childrens play area in the main arena which includes Bouncy Castle/slide, Face Painting, Climbing Tower, various workshops, a Village Green feature, alternative tharapy tent, lots of caterers and traders etc
Timings: Friday – access to campsite from 12 Noon, access to arena from 3pm.
Saturday – access to arena from 9am.
Music friday from 4pm ish til midnight. Music saturday from midday to midnight.
- Whilst there are parking facilities at the event, we would urge attendees to car share as much as possible from a practical and environmental point of view.
- Come prepared for any kind of weather. This is Dartmoor and although we hope for a hot sunny day, it can get very cold and damp at night. After all, you can always take excess clothing off!
- We ask you to respect the site and the surrounding countryside and to take reasonable care if you decide to go up on the Moor. Even experienced walkers get lost up there sometimes.
- If you are camping, you will be able to bring provisions to the campsite but not your own alcohol in to the main event arena. There will be a fully licensed bar and several catering concessions in the arena.
- The use of recreational drugs is dangerous and against the law and is discouraged by the festival organisers. The security stewards will have the power to confiscate substances and detain offenders pending attendance by the police.
- Drink plenty of water, even if it is not that hot on the day. There will be drinking water available free in the campsites.
- Registered Guide Dogs are the only animals allowed access to Chagstock. Please do not bring pets or leave them in cars.
- Look up other festival guides – this is quite a good one http://www.efestivals.co.uk/info/ although any statements contained in it are subject to our own Terms & Conditions.
- We try very hard to make the Chagstock site safe for everyone but please be aware of hazards from temporary structures etc, e.g. tent pegs, guide ropes, roadway plates, temporary fencing, electrical installations etc.
- We have to have the site cleared of vehicles and campers by 1800 hrs on Sunday 21 July 2019 and we respectfully ask for your co-operation in this respect.
- This is now our tenth year and if we can make everything run smoothly then we continue as an annual event. Your help in achieving this will be greatly appreciated.
Above all, have fun and let others have fun around you.