How to Get to Chagstock 2019
- By Road – We are just off the A30 about 15 miles west of Exeter and about 4 miles east of Okehampton (EX20 2PR for satnavs). Look out for signs to Moretonhampstead/Chagford/Winkleigh. Some traffic congestion is inevitable around roads near the site and we would encourage car sharing where possible. Why not try: GOCARSHARE
- By Rail – Exeter is the nearest mainline station with lines to London and Bristol/The Midlands etc. Bus or taxi from there though the former are slow and infrequent and the latter rather expensive.
- By Bus/Coach – Exeter also has a National Coach station and buses do run from there to Whiddon Down but not very often.
- By Air – Exeter Airport has link with many UK and European destinations and again bus or taxi from there to the festival.
- Shuttle service from/to The Square, Chagford to/from the festival site
Ok so here is the timetable for the Chagstock Shuttle Bus from Chagford Square up to the festival and back. It will be running between these hours:
3pm – 7pm
11pm – 1am
11am – 2pm
5pm – 7pm
11pm – 2.30am