Things you should consider bringing to the Festival
- Tent and a Sleeping-bag
- Food * Cooking Equipment
- Warm Clothes * Waterproofs (at least a waterproof jacket)
- Comfortable Footwear (the field may also get muddy)
- Hat * Sun-block * A Torch * Water Bottle
- Your Mobile Phone (you may need to be contacted)
- A good sense of humour
There are food stalls on site but some Breakfast Bars and/or general munchies may also come in handy.
Please note !
- There must be NO OPEN Fires (camping stoves are fine)
- Absolutely NO Bar-B-Qs due to the risk of fire on the farm (stewards must keep an eye out for people starting/using BBQs and advise them)
- Although Chagstock Festival is in late July you are on Dartmoor – nights can be quite cold and so can the days!
- No Alcohol (purchased off-site) can be taken into the Arena Area but this can be consumed on the Campsite (it is one of the Box Office Stewards Tasks to ensure No Alcohol is taken into the Arena)
First Team Meetings will take place at the STEWARDS OFFICE (tent located at Left End of those located beside the Main Stage), accessed from the Camping field through Box Office Gate B).
Job Descriptions, Duties, Training and H&S will take place during these meetings.