Chagstock Festival (the event) and Well Farm (the farm)
THIS EVENT IS HELD ON LAND OWNED BY A WORKING FARM. IF YOU GO ONTO LAND THAT IS NOT PART OF THE EVENT SITE YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND CHAGSTOCK FESTIVAL, THE EVENT ORGANISERS AND THEIR REPRESENTATIVES HOLD NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SAFETY. AS A FESTIVAL GOER YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ENTER THE FARMERS LAND OUTSIDE OF THE EVENT SITE. IF YOU DO SO IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE FARM, IT’S OWNERS AND THEIR REPRESENTATIVES HOLD NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR SAFETY.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. Once purchased tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed. (Significant changes being a change of headline act, venue or show time). Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult for camping and entry to the main arena.
2. In the event of the cancellation of the event by the organiser (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond the organiser’s control), only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. Chagstock Ltd will notify purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) and will post a message on the Chagstock website and advise where to return the tickets.
3. Timings: Friday – access to campsite from 12 Noon, access to arena from 3 pm.
Saturday – access to arena from 8 am.
Music friday from 4 pm until midnight. Music saturday from midday to midnight.
4. You may be searched at the entrance. Any items that the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and / or offensive activities onsite may be searched.
5. The ticket entitles the bearer to enter the site, use the parking and camping facilities during the times stated, and to attend the festival in the arena.
6. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
7. Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
8. The right to admission to the event is reserved by the organiser and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. Chagstock Ltd would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age and attempt to buy alcohol or have alcohol bought for them, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
9. By ordering you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred.
10. Don’t buy tickets from street traders and unauthorised agencies. Any attempt to present any other ticket will lead to automatic refusal at the entrance. Beware of forgeries. Genuine tickets have several security features.
11. Official merchandise is available on site. Please don’t buy from unlawful street traders.
12. Please use litterbins and recycling points provided.
13. Vehicles may be checked.
14. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities may be searched, either within the site or at the entrance.
15. Animals (except for registered guide dogs), fireworks, Barbecues, open fires and Chinese Lanterns are not permitted.
16. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly. We try very hard to make the Chagstock site safe for everyone but please be aware of hazards from temporary structures etc, e.g. tent pegs, guide ropes, roadway plates, temporary fencing, electrical installations etc.
17. Whilst the organisers will use their best endeavours to ensure the well being of attendees throughout the event (a risk assessment has been undertaken in conjunction with the relevant responsible authorities as part of the Licence process), they accept no responsibility for any damage to persons or property and ticket holders, performers, traders and festival workers attend at their own risk.
18. Medical Matters are dealt with by Western Health Services and where necessary, the local NHS Trust Services. These are separate organisations to Chagstock Ltd, which is not therefore responsible for any problems arising.
19. Chagstock Ltd cannot be held responsible if any of the acts advertised cannot perform (due to ill health, legal or any other reason) and have to be substituted. At this time all artists mentioned are looking forward to playing at Chagstock 2018.
20. We are sorry but any recording for commercial gain of any aspect of the festival either photographic, film, video, sound or any other is not permitted without the prior written consent of the festival. Please note that by entering the festival sites you are giving permission for yourselves to be recorded (photographic, film, video, sound or any other) for possible broadcast or publication.
21. The Car park areas are free and in using the car park areas you accept that Chagstock Ltd cannot be held responsible in any way for your selves, your property or your vehicles. You use the car parks at your own risk.